Artists and creatives from Australia and around the world.

20/12/2013

Affordable Sofas

This Christmas and birthday, seeing as though I celebrate them within two weeks of each other, Jorge and I are buying our first sofa. We have been living with a red suede two-seater which my parents found on the side of the road for the first two years of our married life and now it's time for it to go. Thank the Lord! Ideally I'd love a Jardan or Tuckey sofa; handmade, Australian made, beautiful... but far to pricey! So for our first sofa I've narrowed down the options to these beauties... 
Let me know what you think of them, or if you know any others I may like! And no rush... we plan on getting a bargain in the boxing day/week sales!

Vue 'Hugo' from Myer

'Hawkes' from OzDesign
'Jericho' from ClickOn Furntiure
'Citti' from Plush

No comments :

Post a Comment