Artists and creatives from Australia and around the world.

19/12/2013

Xmas Ideas

So before I start, I thought i'd apologise for being away from the blog for a bit... Work has been crazy busy and my weekends have been so full that I haven't had a chance to open my computer, let alone write a blog post. So I hope you haven't been missing me too much!!

Anyway... Christmas is less than a week away! CRAZY! But unfortunately this year I am working straight up until Christmas Day so I'm feeling like I'm missing out a bit on the excitement and preparation of getting ready for Christmas. So today I thought I'd share my inspiration for Christmas styling and decorating if I had the time to do something!!








All photos here.
(Ps excuse the french in the second last image...)

No comments :

Post a Comment