Artists and creatives from Australia and around the world.

08/08/2013

Jardan's Wilfred

Jardan is one Australian furniture brand that is making it big! And no wonder... The amount of products they supply and the quality of each piece of furniture is beautiful. One piece that i have been eye-ing off for some time now is Wilfred
Wilfred is the most comfortable looking armchair/sofa with its loose upholstered cushions that seem to fold around the American Oak timber frame. Who wouldn't want to curl up on Wilfred!





2 comments :

  1. Wow, I love this! It has that cozy looking feeling without being bulky at all, I have a little apartment I am in the middle of finding furniture for, I think I may have found your post at the perfect time! I really love the green one.

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear Zoe! I'd love to get Wilfred... but it'll definitely take some saving up!
    I'd love to see it in your place if you do end up buying it! Send me a photo :)
    Claire

    ReplyDelete