Artists and creatives from Australia and around the world.

06/06/2013

Hayden Youlley

Last Saturday I attended The Finders Keepers markets for the first time... I've been wanting to attend for a while but each time it has been in Sydney I've had something else on. Anyways, so the markets have a crazy amount of amazing artisans and creatives from across Australia. I've already blogged about some of the talent who showcased including McKean Studio and The Print Society and I'll fill you in on some more of my favourites in a while...

One stall I just couldn't walk away from was Hayden Youlley Design. Hayden studied design at COFA, majoring in ceramics and object design. Afterwards he continued studying ceramics at the University of Illinois. His design philosophy is about instilling pure enjoyment through the use of his products. His range of products features lighting, tableware and ornamental designs and can be found at these stores.




No comments :

Post a Comment