Artists and creatives from Australia and around the world.

15/04/2013

Incy Interiors

Jorge (husband) and I recently spent a night in Bathurst, NSW visiting some friends who study there. Country towns are always thought of as pretty bogan and lifeless by us city living folk, but i found that Bathurst was so beautiful. Thankfully our friends were there to show us the best places to go in town (Church Bar for dinner and The Hub for coffees and breakfast). On our way out of town I spotted Incy Interiors, a designer furniture and homewares business for babies and kids. I'd heard of Incy Interiors before through assisting in a shoot for Real Living Magazine with Erin Michael so J and I had a quick look through the store. It's full of beautiful furniture and some really cute accessories! Definately worth a look at their website, but for now here are a few things from their shop...




Here is a photo of me and my friend Xenia on top of Mount Panorama, Bathurst.







No comments :

Post a Comment